There are multiple ways to incorporate our payment gateway within a website or mobile device. These options vary based upon ease of integration, required resources, features, and additional security.
Transaction Request API
Three-Step Redirect API
- The Three Step Redirect is the preferred API for customized web-based payment processing. Using this integration method significantly reduces a merchant’s PCI footprint without sacrificing end-user look and feel. This method is required when using Verified by Visa/Mastercard SecureCode (Payer Authentication).
Direct Post API
- The Direct Post method is the simplest integration method for both web-based and non web-based payment applications, however, merchants using this integration method should have passed a PCI vulnerability scan before use.
- The Mobile API supports iOS and Android based devices. These SDKs include a mobile card reader library which simplifies integrations for applications requiring encrypted mobile card readers. Additionally, an end-to-end encryption library is included, allowing merchants to send both swiped and keyed-in payment information without ever touching any sensitive data.
Transaction Retrieval API
- The Query API allows merchants to download a detailed stream of transaction data. This dataset can then be used to create in-house reports and analytics.
Turnkey Shopping Carts
QuickClick Shopping Cart
- QuickClick is a great option for e-commerce merchants who do not have an IT team or developer on staff. A button-generator is included, which allows merchants to create website links to products and services without any previous development experience.
Third Party Shopping Carts
- There are a number of third party shopping carts that have integrated to the payment gateway. This is the best option for merchants who need a full featured turn-key shopping cart out of the box. A complete list of compatible shopping carts can be found here.
Schedule your FREE Consultation